Monday, August 29, 2011

The Signs....

I'm pretty sure posted signs are more for guidelines than strict adherence right? I mean you can't believe everything you read! Take this one for example...

I mean, they explored the area for a whole 30 minutes and they still didn't see any hot lava like the sign warned about, what a waste! Then they crossed the fence to this beauty and didn't even fall into a bubbling steam vent....

Then Buddy hung on the bars and didn't even fall 500 hundred feet to his death (yea, I feel weird about even joking about this one, but in my defense there wasn't a sign therefore it is pure game in the land of jokes)...

As far as joking goes I believe all is fair game, especially in the art of love and war. According to my Romeo (that'd be Buddy) his girlfriend broke up with him when he played a prank on her while she was in the bathroom. He was a little bummed about it, but seriously a first grader that is already pulling pranks on his girlfriend, while she is in the bathroom, nonetheless, gets seriously high rankings with me!!!
So all in all a super fantastic, pull my finger, day!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!! Seriously Hemi would have loved it! I'm sure she would have pulled a prank right back on him. Can I just tell you......it's the 3rd day of school I'm at work bawling cuz Hemi is being a devil child and hates school (so she tells me) and that the teacher still is yelling okay well......I call the school talk to the principal and............she said just hang in there it will get better.....and I'm but but but she sighs and probably in her head is saying my heck girl it's only the 3rd day of school.....
    Hemi comes home and GUESS WHAT?!?!?!? Happy!! Yep happy she loves it, who is feeling like a complete idot for calling so soon!!!
    She's still yelling but not at her.....I guess that's okay. Well and I didn't know it before but the teacher wears a microphone um....so I guess that would be why she sounds like she's yelling all the time. Silly me.
    I miss you guys!!!
    Hope you are having a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete