Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Honesty is the best policy...

Sometimes we pretend we're fancy and go to a resort swimming pool, because it is not freezing like our own, and they have way better scenery. The problem with that is we're not suppose to go to them, unfortunately Buddy knows this, so unfortunately Buddy thinks his mom is dishonest. I'd like to agree. We rarely go, we usually just take someone to lounge about when they are visiting us. Currently Shane's sister and husband are hanging with us (oh, and did I mention that we have frequent house guests, so that rarely may be a tad more often). Thank goodness his uncle Jae was there to distract him from his mom's illegal activities....


By the way, have I mentioned this kid is ready for show buisness. Seriously, all that he needs is a mom in jail and he is on his way to be a childhood star! Oh, in that case I think he should just tell me thanks for my law abiding sacrificing and be on his way! (By the way mom and dad, it's not a huge offense, it's just frowned upon).
So all in all a super fantastic, law abiding, or not, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment