Friday, August 5, 2011

The Nutty Professor....

Buddy's teacher (whom I love) compared Buddy to the Nutty Professor today...


Hmmmm, I think I see a bit of a goofy resemblance! Yesterday she told me he was smart but was taking a really, really, really long time to complete his school work. Being the mean mom I am, and obviously on a roll from the pseudo-seizure incident from before, I had some serious talking to that boy of mine. So when I went to pick him up today she told me how he reminded her of the Nutty Professor...so many thoughts running through his mind that nothing was quite reaching the paper. Well, I'm proud to announce that she was more than pleased with his performance today and then showed me his national test scores, which were phenomenal, but I'm not bragging. Look, he's so smart he can levitate things with his mind...

OK, now I am bragging!
So all in all a super fantastic, look out world, here comes the next Albert Einstein (OK,his scores weren't that phenomenal, but moms are allowed to stretch the truth a bit, right?), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment