Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mother Huggers...

It seems like I've landed on an island of huggers, not even partial awkward side hugging is permissible, it's full on body contact (sometimes in conjunction with a double cheek kiss )! So what to do when you're not a hugger (or a cheek kisser for that matter)? No really, tell me, everyone wants a hug and those are usually only provided to this little guy....

I mean who wouldn't want to hug that! Today we had a play date with our friends in Kona and a complete stranger hugged me (sadly, it's not the first time). Hmmmm, maybe this island living will make me a nicer, friendlier person, ahhhh, who am I kidding?
Whelp, tomorrow is always another day ( I know, I'm pretty deep).
So all in all a super fantastic, shrieking from the body contact, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment