Wednesday, September 28, 2011

9 is just fine...

So 9 years ago today, I got married...in Las Vegas....by Elvis...I even have pictures to prove it...

The wedding was Cheesy (that's right with a capital C), but we had a blast!



I don't mean to brag, but we even had a belly dancer, no big deal...

Most memorable was the delicious cake...

what can I say, it was that good! We are also very lucky to have so many people be with us on our special day on really less than a weeks notice...

I remember that when we were driving back to Utah the next day, Shane heard he had lost his job. Wow, who'd a thunk that 9 years later we'd be living in Hawaii and I'd be the unemployed one (definitely not me, cause I distinctly remember adding up our bills and comparing it with our now one income family and stressing about working and supporting us for the rest of our lives)! I also remember Shane promising me we'd have lots and lots of kids, well I won't completely blame him on this one. Thank goodness Buddy takes up a lot of the slack and frequently gets back into newborn mode just to make me feel better...

By the way, I told him to wash his dirty feet, and this is how he accomplished his task. The sink is completely full of water and flowing over! What can I say, I have a very independent newborn!
So all in all a super fantastic run, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment