Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Director's Cut....

Anyone else's kid wake up 2 hours earlier on a school day just to make a movie? Buddy is so enthralled with the Stop Motion Recorder on my iPhone(which is totally awesome by the way)...

Last night he wrote, directed and edited several short films. Somehow the little booger snapper even figured out how to put music to his creations. Here is one of many...

Buddy titled this one the "Superfantastic Beeder Lego Race". Well done my boy, well done. So now he is in school, using his acting skills of playing up being sick to get to come home and work some more on his awesomeness. In his defense he is a little sick, but not enough to justify what I could see as the decline of ever going to school again, based on the desire to be the next Martin Scorsese. Geesh, mothers always getting in the way, making you do stuff like go to school or brush your teeth!
So all in all a super fantastic, hope I don't get called by the school nurse, day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck!!!! I love them!!! Buddy you are so talented!!! I'll be showing Hemi!! Tonight is parent/teacher conference I'm a little bit nervous to see what she has to say about Hemi. She still says the teacher is yelling....but not at her. She will tell us that she was so good at school and then right before she goes to bed she will tell me things that really happened during the day.... So last night she says Mom don't tell Dad but I kinda got yelled at today..... I said oh no! What did you do.....Hemi "I was kinda stretching and saying Monkey butt...Monkey butt....Monkey butt... not loud but next thing I heard was HEMI! That was it, I didn't even know what she was talking to us about".....well I guess that's better than a long yelling....Right???
    Well here's to Monkey Butts and Way awesome Short movies!!!

    Have an amazing day!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete