Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Confessions...

Everyone keeps asking me if I've gotten a job yet over here. To that I frequently stumble, I frequently feel guilty that I'm not working, especially during a recession. Sometimes I even retort that I'm writing a book (which I kinda was, but I only wrote 3 chapters and I think only my sister thought it was funny and interesting) but I scrapped that months ago. The truth is I have worked and supported my family for a very long time and now I have my dream job of being a stay at home mom! Buddy loves it, I love it and even Shane loves it. I brought up a job I was thinking about applying for last week and Shane's answer was....why? I love that man! So now I will hold my head up proudly and not be ashamed when people ask me if I have a job yet. I have a job, it's being a fantastic mother to the most important boy in the world (grump face frequently not included)!

I mean after all, he is going to be President of the World some day, so really, you're welcome for all my hard work.
So all in all, a super fantastic, dream job, day!

1 comment:

  1. You have a job and you are doing great at it. Being a stay at home mom and a wife is no joke! It's work, but enjoyable work!

    ReplyDelete