Monday, September 26, 2011

Body Snatchers...

Yesterday morning Buddy woke up asking to do some Geometry homework and started singing how he loves to do homework. I kept wondering who is this kid, I mean it looked like Buddy and sang like Buddy, but asking to do homework....geometry homework even, is absolutely unheard of! Thankfully once we returned home and he turned all his lego men into zombies....

I knew everything was going to be alright in the world.
So all in all a super fantastic, who was that kid, day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck!!! Thank you for the picture!! You should have seen Hemi :) She said oooohhhhh look his eyes are violet....brown.....and look at his smile!! She was so excited she put his picture in her HEMI stand with picture holders it's on her head board!! I have to tell you we were reading a book called My Friend the Monster, well she started to kinda get scared and she said "It's okay mom it's non-fiction!" Made me laugh and laugh. Some of the things she says lately has been so funny. When her dad said Hemi it took you a while to pass the #89...she said "Well dad sometimes you just got to be a little patient" Seriously she makes my day!!! LOVE the Zombies!!!

    ReplyDelete