Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sweet and Simple...

Today I was going to blog about how when Shane came home from work, the boys watched a few episodes of Dukes of Hazzard. It was Buddy's first time, and he was glued to the TV somewhat like this...

I believe it was a hit, so much so, that I have all the seasons ordered in my Netflix queue and we are anxiously awaiting their arrival. Then I was going to to do a little bit about how my boy rules the road on the neighbors "awesome" four wheeler that goes about 0.1 miles an hour (seriously it's mega slow, but Buddy rode it for 30 minutes acting like it was a race car)...

But if you thought I'd end it here, you obviously do not know me, or my blog very well... I'm slightly offended actually. I just wanted to show you a beautiful montage of a mother and son fighting for the camera, it's sweet and poignant....





Here's where it gets really good!




OK, there was nothing beautiful or poignant about that, but I had to sell it didn't I to get you to look. I woke up to some wonderful messages on my facebook page about the beauty of it. I think that's what I miss most about work... the disgustingly awesome, slightly twisted sense of humor you get from being around all kinds of body fluid and all kinds of nut jobs all day.
Today I am hoping that mister mucous maker will feel up to a Rodeo today! If not another montage may be in our future.
So all in all a super fantastic, blowing it, day!

1 comment:

  1. K seriously....... man that stuff makes me gag! LOL!!!! I don't think I could be as brave as you Danni and be a nurse.....especially when it comes to snot :) HA HA!!!!! Miss you guys!!!

    Hope you are having a great day!!!

    Karen
    P.S. Hemi is sick too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete