Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ladies Man...

Ever have your kid announce to a complete stranger at the pool that he has lots of hair growing on his legs and is well on his way to becoming a man? At least he's embracing his manhood, when I tickled him this morning he had me investigate his arm pits for any more traces of manhood hair (there was none if you're really wondering). All I can think is hold on tight to your daughters ladies, this may be a bumpy ride...

In other news, I helped out in Buddy's classroom yesterday and I do believe it sent the boy into school heaven! I think it must have been quite the impression since I got several hugs from other kids when I dropped the Budster off this morning. In my defense though, I was passing out insects so you really can't but love me for that! Anyway, tomorrow is Buddy's special snack day. You know the day he gets to do something special and provide a snack. He's going to play the guitar and sing a song for his teacher....oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that!
So all in all a super fantastic, growing up, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment