Friday, September 2, 2011

Workin' it...

So this blog is going to be kinda quick. I sent Buddy to school with a headache so he could do his spelling test, then the teacher was going to call me to come pick him up. Wow, am I that mean or am I that good? Yesterday one of the neighbor boys came over and we made flubber...

The overwhelming consensus was that gloop is just way cooler. After that we rode our bikes for a while. Buddy got a new bike light that flashes red and blue. I'm sure you can't imagine the fun he had with that, and I won't mention the 10 moving violation tickets that Officer Buddy issued me either. Seriously, nepotism means nothing to him! Anyway, back to the sick boy, he sure is a ham. By the time we reached his classroom not only was he holding his head, but he was pulling along his leg Quasimodo style. I'm still not sure why, but I won't judge, at least he wasn't having a pseudo-seizure, so I guess I'll be grateful.
So all in all a super fantastic, ready to torture someone with home school(I mean that in the nicest way), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment