Friday, September 16, 2011

Karma...

Buddy missed a word on his spelling test last week. He's gotten a perfect score every other week, but somehow my OCD is having a huge issue with it. I keep telling him it's really about doing your very best, and really it was only one missed, but my insides are saying perfect score...perfect score...perfect score. So last night we went over his words, and when I say we went over them, I mean we really went over them. I think Karma was really trying to tell me something when my sweet little boy woke me up at 1:16 am to spell t..h...a...t. Mmmmm, yeah, maybe I am turning into that Chinese Dragon Lady that never let her kids do anything fun...


Ummm, well maybe not quite yet. I'll have to work on it... the calming down bit, not the domineering mother (just for clarification)!
So all in all a super fantastic, spelling it, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment