Sunday, September 18, 2011

Forgetful...

Did you know that I'm way more awesome than the Pacific Ocean, at least I was until yesterday. Buddy, when given the choice always picks staying at home and playing with me over going to the beach. I'm slightly flattered, but only slightly, cause seriously it's the beach! Thank goodness I didn't give him a choice yesterday (I know, mean momma making her kid go to the beach)!


The waves were phenomenal, the best I've ever seen them. I think I need to send a thank you card to the frequent storms in Japan for strumming up the awesomeness. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the Ocean cause I was too busy making sure my kid didn't drown...yep, they were that awesome. When we left (after 5 hours), Buddy begged to stay longer and then mentioned that he forgot how fun the beach is! Well, thank goodness I'm around to help that boy out!
So all in all a super fantastic, never forgetting again, day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how much fun that looks!!! I am really needing a vacation........I'm having trouble getting on top of Hemi's reading and math box and getting her bathed and fed and house work and yard work and laundry and even talking! I called to order some La Pointe food and told the lady I needed a bag of chips and a bag of salsa........UM I think I've lost my mind. Although I did beat John in 2 races now!!!! YAY!!!! Hemi has done really great in racing on saturday she was in 2 minor off the track things and on the last one she and this other kid wanted to be out the pits first so they got into it because she didn't let him go and he didn't let her go. I had to tell her it doesn't matter who's out first, you have to stop and will still have the same starting spot :) She also did a mini cheer with Cyprus at the football game on Friday it was AWESOME!!! She loved it! Except I had to tell her that bragging to her friends that......(with the head movement,the tone of her voice and everything) "I'm a cheerleader now" was not a nice thing to say. She was so excited she said I'm so pretty!!! I said yes you are she said but it's not nice to say I'm the prettiest girl ever. UM......we've had to have a talk about her thinking she is the prettiest girl in the whole school. I had to say Hemi, you are beautiful don't let anyone tell you different.....BUT you are not better than everyone else. My little 6 year old going on 14!!!! I'm in so much trouble!
    I love your stories about Buddy!!! We miss you guys. Hemi misses Buddy so much she tell's me all the time.

    ReplyDelete