Thursday, May 31, 2012

If curiosity killed the cat, why is the cat killing my boy?

It seems my boy has developed an allergy to cats, at least an allergy to the cat at our friend's house (it only took a couple times of visiting with Buddy nonstop rubbing his eyes and constant nose running to figure that one out.....what can I say, we're smart)! Seriously, my kid has some bad timing! A year and a half earlier and we would have had a great excuse to hide away from the in-law's psychotic, devilish cat! Sheesh, how selfish can you get? Anyway Buddy went to another party this evening. He may get an award for attending the most party's in a week (although, since it's the same group of kids party hopping, I guess they will have to share an award). I wonder what kind of award you would get for attending the most parties? I'm thinking pie in the face, giant water balloon dump on the head or just a big ole' tummy ache from the ridiculous amounts of candy being ingested (surprisingly, he hasn't developed a tummy ache, but then again I have drugged him up on some Benadryl tonight, so not much complaining going on right now)!!!!!! After he awakens from his drug induced coma, I'm hoping to do something unheard of tomorrow and possibly hit the beach. Maybe we'll even let Shane come with us for good behavior? So all in all a super fantastic, drugged up (in a nice, legal, safe way), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment