Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Big confusion.....

Tonight, while the whole family was taking a drive in the car (OK, I know there are only 3 of us in the family, but it sounded cooler than just saying Shane, Buddy and I), Buddy said "when I turn into a Shane Sr. we are going to have some big confusion"! Buddy was extremely worried that Shane would be getting all of his mail order packages when he grows up (I think our family may have a mail order problem, I'll be looking into a 12 step program for that). According to Buddy, as soon as a Jr.hits 18 they automatically turn into a Senior. Makes sense to me, poor guy is going to be stuck as a Junior all his life, but while we were eating dinner, we were sure to mention he could improve his ranking if he could convince his wife to name one of their boys as  a III, then he can raise the ranks and be the II (which sounds a lot cooler than just plain ole' junior!). In other news, Buddy was avoiding bedtime by regaling a tale of how a kid was eating his lunch today at school.....
I'm hoping that kid was eating corn on the cob, otherwise that kid may have some serious eating issues (FYI-Buddy also mentioned this kid was foaming at the mouth, so I think my kid may have some story fabrication issues). So all in all a super fantastic, not confused yet, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment