Friday, October 11, 2013

Team Awesome....

Today was Buddy's last day of Science Camp so all the kids got to show off the justification of the $300 the parents shelled out for the experience. They made robots that followed a line...

Except when it didn't....which was about 2 seconds into Buddy's team's turn. They showed off all the video games all the kids made...
They wanted the parents to vote for the best video (and several other areas of things the kids had made). I'm pretty sure they wanted the parents to be impartial....but I don't roll that way, so I opted out of the voting process for this event! There were several other things they had been working on (for $300 I should hope so), but I was not clearly thinking to take a picture of it, but Buddy did come home with a book with a bunch of pictures of competitions he was in. I'm thinking next year they should forgo the picture book, save a tree and just send me the pictures so I can blog it (because that's what it's all about anyway, right?). Before they left they got to make their own gumball dispensers.....two thumbs up for candy overload! (FYI-the camp was awesome and well worth the price tag attached to it)
In other news, the boys sold some popcorn today....
And Buddy sold the boys into joining his one man band...

So all in all a super fantastic, tuckered out, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment