Saturday, October 5, 2013

Stealthy?

Buddy and Shane were invited to a Father and Son pig hunt this evening. The boys were instructed to wear something warm and prepare for rain. While the boys were eating lunch, I laid out Buddy's clothes to wear. While I was cleaning up, Buddy emerged from his room wearing this....

Errrm, that's not the weather appropriate clothing I placed out for him, that's his Halloween costume from two years ago! He's rocking the outfit, flood pants and all. I couldn't even button up his pants he'd gotten so big, so I showed him how pregnant chicks rock a waistband with a rubber band extender!!!! I tried to insist on Buddy changing into something more appropriate....or at least something that actually fit. Somehow being "stealthy" won out....
You know what else won out?
Yep, these boys in their soccer game this morning! In other news, last night my boys and I went to go see a play. The play was Young Frankenstein and Buddy LOVED IT!!!! He loved it so much he went to go tell Igor how much he loved it. And I loved it so much that I forgot to take a picture of Buddy with hunchy Igor! So all in all a super fantastic, going out for the hunt, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment