Friday, October 25, 2013

Early?

I let Buddy open his birthday present a little early (by the way, I'm officially going on present wrapping strike and from here on out using the lazy, put on an eye mask, method)...

Apparently he loved it...
He's had his eye on one of those things since he and his cousin Hyrum  rode one of these unsupervised down a very large hill! Of course, the fact that we could build around it to construct this....


makes me love it (that's a tie fighter for those non-Star Wars fans, or those of  you without imagination)!  We put a fresh coat of paint on it tonight, and in the morning, we're installing our laser beams, you read that right, laser beams! Of course, with Darth Vader's..... I mean Buddy's new ride, I foresee a lot of me lugging around a wagon for the next week! So all in all a super fantastic, sweet ride, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment