Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Manhood...

Buddy got kicked in the Jimmy Johns by accident while at Science Camp today. He was sure to recreate the accompanying facial expression multiple times after he got home this evening....
He didn't stop complaining about the pain until I gave him a ding dong to settle him down.....hmmmm, that sentence has a new found meaning for me now! In other news, we are babysitting the daughter of one of my friends for a few days. Once Buddy got over the grumps of the pain of his unmentionables, he decided to help lull Hayden to sleep by performing a little ballet to some classical music I was playing for her. She, of course, decided she should be in the performance.....and well, I lost control after that....





Yes, that is my son teaching a nice sweet innocent girl to smack her bottom to the tunes of Mozart....that's my boy. Oh well, I think she appreciated his efforts...

That's the good thing about 2 year olds, they appreciate practically anything! In other, other news, Buddy said his team at Science Camp created a house that stayed together in a 98 mph wind tunnel today using my chevron technique (it's a taping technique for securing IV's).  Seriously, there is a joke that should go with that statement, but I've got nothing! So all in all a super fantastic, dancing our butts off, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment