Wednesday, October 30, 2013

If only.....

 Buddy decided to help me out with my workout tonight......
If only that would actually help! In other news, it's my brother Chuck's birthday today. In his honor, we set off a few of these....
Chuck still lives on the East Coast so Buddy has only met his Uncle Chuck a few times, but let me assure you, Chuck is a living legend around these parts for all the havoc he wreaked in his childhood! I'm hoping Buddy follows enough in his footsteps to have fun, but enough out of them to avoid the frequent school suspensions for the multiple pranks gone wrong! Happy birthday Chuck, we are giving you a Beeder family underarm binging salute (if you don't understand that statement, it's because you weren't raised in the land of awesome  compliments of a certain older brother named Chuck)! So all in all a super fantastic, living in the footsteps, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment