Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Birthday Boy....

I had a lunch date with a certain little someone who turned 9 today! After lunch, I got to go to his class and  do some science experiments to wow and amaze his classmates (not sure they were wowed or amazed, but at least they got to go outside, and some of the really lucky kids got hit by stray soda from a mentos explosion gone oh so wrong). After school I took Buddy and some of his friends to the 4D theater and then he had a melt down while doing his homework. In his defense, I think homework on your birthday should totally be outlawed (but that way of thinking is probably a really good reason that I am not a teacher).  Shane had a work meeting tonight at one of the resorts, so, like the good family we are, we totally mooched off a free pass to play in the resort pool! Awesome!!!!! We're a good family like that! In other news, I got an email with these little gems attached (talk about great timing with that first picture)...

I am so proud to be that little buckethead's mother! So all in all a super fantastic, love my boy, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment