Thursday, October 11, 2012

Borrowing and lending.....

Tonight while I was having some sweet cuddle time with my boy....
He decided he should borrow my hair and take lots of pictures.....
He snapped about 50 pictures of himself with hair....possibly for posterity since his dad never lets him grow it more than an inch, and genetics is not on his side for a full head of hair past the ripe old age of 25! Poor kid, it's rough when your own father has a case of hair envy! Thankfully, I'm more than willing to share, although he may not want to anymore, because afterwards, when he was looking at the pictures he remarked he looked just like his cousin Sara! Of course last time he saw Sara she was on a month long stint of not brushing her hair. I wonder what he's saying about my hair? So all in all a super fantastic, hairy, day.

No comments:

Post a Comment