Saturday, October 20, 2012

Two heads are better than one...

Buddy and I went to the Cuboree Cub Scout camp last night and partied our tookeys off all day today! We did a ton, and I'm exhausted, so let's begin the wrap up. First station, bows and arrows....
I'm pretty certain that bows and arrows should be included in any and all cub scout functions from here on out! I think Santa knows exactly what he's getting Buddy this year, cause any kid that shoots his target EVERY SINGLE TIME, should actually have one (is that you Olympics calling our name?) Next up, a serious game of ultimate Frisbee....
I won't say someone's kid cheated during this game with another kid, probably mostly because I'm that kid's mother! Stinkers, but smart stinkers! Of course cub scouts just really wouldn't be cub scouts without some good old fashioned balloon rockets.
Then a friendly game of dodge ball! Seriously, I don't think there is anything friendly about this game, matter of fact, I think they tried to pep it up a bit and call it astro blasters, but it was still pretty aggressive! Good thing they're boys, cause they LOVED IT!
Then we ended the Cuboree with a bang (pun definitely intended).... 
Not too shabby after starting off trying to set up a tent in the dark....in a camping area without other campers (no one from our pack showed up so it was just me and the Budster, at least until Buddy got scared and some fellow campers took us with them to party the night away)! We're so awesome Buddy, even made it to his last soccer game of the season on time! Yep, we're that good, or rather he is, I just sat there and watched....like usual. So all and all a super fantastic, making friends, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment