Friday, October 26, 2012

In a galaxy far far away...

Buddy and I finished his cardboard space vehicle today, then he went to town with the spray paint (we even got glow in the dark spray paint to add a little extra awesomeness to it)! Buddy is more than excited about it, he even went to school and bragged about it so much to his teacher that she asked me if I could help the kids with some art projects....I assured her I was more of a copy cat than an actual artist, but hey, I'm sure any help is good help! Monday is Buddy's birthday and I decided to throw a shindig in my boy's honor (it was the least I could do)! In other news my parents will be here in 5 days! Somehow Buddy has it all in his head (or perhaps wishful thinking) that not only will my parents be here on Halloween, but he'll also be baptized right after trick or treating (now that's a thought, perhaps I should talk to the bishop)! So all in all a super fantastic, building and constructing, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment