Saturday, October 6, 2012

Restful...

I went to work for a few hours this morning since Shane was off, and they asked nicely. When I got home, I think Buddy was bored out of his mind.  I walked in on him sitting on the couch playing the Wii halfheartedly. Halfhearted Wii playing totally equals long bike ride with mom. Buddy stopped at the house of every kid he could think of to see if they could join us, sadly....for him, no one answered (seriously, a Saturday in Hawaii and no one is just hanging out at their house, weird!).  So we biked and biked and biked, then laid on the concrete to take a break....
After our rest, or actually during, Buddy called Shane to see if he'd come pick him up! Ha, this kid obviously doesn't know that his dad, when taking apart a flashlight (which he was doing when we left .....remember the addiction), will not budge....I'm thinking a major natural disaster would probably not sway him from his "flashlight building". Oh well, biking never really killed anyone, just some nerves, and you don't really need to feel down there anyway....right! So all in all a super fantastic, hanging with my boy, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment