Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Preparations.....

While "resting" after my night shift on Sunday, I cuddled up with my boy while I let him watch nerf gun wars on YouTube.  After a few hours of nerf immersion, he suggested we throw a nerf gun party. Brillant idea I thought, perhaps that was the  sleep deprivation talking? Of course, one good night of sleep later, I think it's a brillantly fantastic idea! Since the kids are off school for a whole week, what better way to kill time than to shoot your closest friends and neighbors in the face! Anyway, here are a few of the things we were working on tonight...
Just kidding, there was absolutely nothing I could do to improve on that, trust me, I've tried! Here's the real deal....




Of course when I went to the store to buy enough ammo for the troops, we had to pick up one of these...
I'd like to blame Shane, for the sole reason that I can. But the truth is, I just can't say no to the look in this guys eyes...
Go ahead and call me sucker! But a sucker that throws fun parties! So all in all a super fantastic, party planning with the future generations, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment