Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Living Vicariously....

We picked up my parents today at the airport and then we celebrated in style....


Darth Vader joined us, but somehow we never got a picture because he was too busy "trick or treating"! Yep, that's right, the Budster and I were calling it quits after an hour, but not our Darth!  He wanted to go wee into the night because he never got to go trick or treating when he was a kid (or got to go to a few houses and that was it)! Buddy was soooo exhausted after walking and walking and walking, he kept asking to go home, I kept saying OK and Shane kept saying "just one more house". Hmmmm, who's the kid? In other news, my parents are here, but I already said that! But sometimes you have to say things over and over again because they are just that awesome! So all in all a super fantastic, after all that walking I wouldn't smell my feet, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment