Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sharing the spirit....

The missionaries came to our door today. They wanted to share a message with us, I think we shared a message with them....
That's every boy in the house with a nerf gun in their hand aiming at this awesomeness....
Not sure if you can tell, but the alien's body has a spinner that spins (thus the spinner name) when hit. Thank goodness for my hoarded stash of cardboard just for the occasion! Buddy has been shooting nerf guns all day with anyone who will come over and visit (did I mention he suckered two friends to come over and spend the night tonight?). Anyway, Buddy loved his party so much, he is begging for another Nerf party, this time for his birthday that happens to be at the end of this month. I'm totally in, of course I'm thinking we may need a bigger combat arena, but that's just the planner of all things awesome in me coming out! In other news, we went to the pool so we could enjoy the relaxing concrete....
It was quite relaxing I'm sure.  So all in all a super fantastic, seriously Nerf gunning (yes I just totally made up a phrase, but I'm cool like that), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment