Monday, October 8, 2012

Lovey Dovey....

When I woke up from my "nap" today I whisked my little family to the beach for some good ole' fashioned family time. Not that it's totally apparent who the favorite parent is, but take a look for yourself.....Buddy with dear old dad.....

See! So stinkin' sweet and cuddly, even if I do say so myself! Then the little stink pot poses with me (actually more like shoves me out of his spotlight).....

 Hmmm, just not quite the same! I'm pretty sure the only reason I got in the pictures at all was the under support I was providing so he could act as a Class Act Clown! Oh well, at least I know my spot....copilot to "funny boy" (that's his nickname at school for the kids that don't know his real name because he can be found    doing physical comedy and jokes during recess and lunchtime, what a ham)! So all in all a super fantastic, love my boy, day!



NOW FOR AN UPDATED MESSAGE.......Grandparents, this is specifically posted  for you by request of the almighty Buddy......

So Buddy has been staying awake a lot reading at night. Perhaps I should be more selective (or not) of the available literature in his room. I guess a few nights ago he was reading his Captain Underpants comic books and saw a prank that the two  main character boys played, that he just had to replicate! He let me in on the secret so I could take pictures....unfortunately they are with my phone, but it's better than nothing.  So the prank begins by playing a game with your friends where you balance a penny on your chin and then try to drop it into a funnel that is resting in your waist band....
Then when your "victim" (yes, Buddy actually used the word victim to describe Shane, which just leads me to wonder, what genius, world overthrowing ideas am I teaching this kid?) has his turn, you pour water down his funnel, which looks a lot like this....


So now it really is a super fantastic, at least I hope he's done with pranks for the day, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment