Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Honesty is the best policy....

I let Buddy skip school today. In my defense he was coughing and he has a substitute teacher ALL WEEK! Let's be honest, you never really learn anything with a substitute teacher, so they should really just thank me for lightening the babysitting work load! Anyway, today I helped Buddy with some more important life lessons, like: how much suction does a plunger really have.....
The important art of hiding after ding dong ditching....

(Buddy liked ding dong ditching  so much that we're doing a repeat tomorrow....Maybe I'll need a second job to pay for what I foresee as ding dong ditching the entire village?)
Then of course the real reason he skipped.....he needed to begin his educational immersion in cardboard spaceship construction ( I mean no education is truly complete without it)....
We're not quite done (obviously), but just wait, we even have silver spray paint for our awesome star wars prop! In other news, just 5 more days till my boy turns 8 and 2 more after that till my parents come (woot)! So all in all a super fantastic, cough...cough, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment