Sunday, March 20, 2011

5...4...3...2...1...

Tomorrow Buddy starts school, at least we hope so! With him being sick and a bit of homesickness on his part lately, all he has wanted to do is to stay at home and play while Shane is at work. That behavior has kind of led me down the path of the cuckoo bird! I will admit that I am lego'd, train'd, and toy car'd out! My imagination can do no more! So today Shane had the day off, and with him working his little caboose off, all he wanted to do was sit around and do nothing too! Seriously, don't these boys know we live in Hawaii? Maybe they didn't get the memo, I'll be sure to send one out ASAP!
What we did do today was make a rocket that Buddy designed, then gave him a haircut he also designed (he is wanting to grow it out a bit so he can look like his Uncle Jens).



Is it wrong that I want to be a stay at home mom part time and just stay home (by definition only) full time? Just wondering? Now we're having a slumber party in my bed before the first (again) day of school!
So all in all a super fantastic, school is cool, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment