Monday, March 7, 2011

Uninvited....

So it appears we have some freeloaders in our midst! I mean it is Hawaii, so who can blame them, but seriously, do they have to bring their whole families? And really, do they have to be always climbing up the walls, and leaving their droppings everywhere?

Of course Buddy, being the pure boy he is has spent most of the day chasing them around the house and catching them, that is after our obligatory hanging out at the beach...


I've been finding Buddy in all kinds of positions today while he's been chasing his prey...



He's caught 4 gecko's so far today, one was even inside the grocery store we went to, I think I'll start calling him Buddy the Great Gecko Hunter...

I wonder if people will pay money for that?
So for now a super fantastic, chasing geckos, day!

3 comments:

  1. Geckos AND the beach? You really have moved to paradise! Tell me when the guest room is ready for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys are having a blast! I was telling the class about Buddy the Great Geko Hunter and they LOVED it! We all miss Buddy alot, but we are so happy for you guys! Thanks for keeping this great blog, it's so fun to see what you guys are up too!

    ReplyDelete