Saturday, March 12, 2011

"I hate Tsunami's"...

Buddy and I tried to hit the beach today, yep, they're still closed for our safety. Somehow Buddy didn't understand that and cried for at least 5 ear shattering minutes mumbling over and over again "I hate Tsunami's", yeah Buddy, you're not the only one! So when we got home we geared up, just in case NASA calls us for a last minute fill in...

While we were at it we decided to do some exertion tests...

Unfortunately we still weren't exerted so we invited a few of our reliable friends out to play...

Now mom, here are a few pictures of my house, outside only and remember, we're still moving things in so just pretend it's nice, clean and orderly! First the view from my lanai, which I must say is always spectacular!

Here's the long shot of my lanai, once again, still putting things away and Buddy has been riding his scooters on it nonstop this afternoon. Of course he told me he didn't have a license so I gave him a ticket for a moving violation!

Here's the side view of our house from the drive, minus the Ocean Kayak being put away, honestly my arms hurt too much yesterday from the move, and I think it gives the house a little something anyway!

The important side...

The very important side kick...

View from the street( I promise there is a house back there)...

And the piece de la resistance, our backyard of shrubbery!!! Woohoo! They are suppose to be cleaning it up so it will make a little play yard for Buddy, I think I'll keep holding my breath!

So all in all a very super fantastic, lets put on our safety hats, day...

1 comment:

  1. Your house is so adorable! I love love love it! And your humor in your posting voice makes me smile! Thank you! Hope you get a chance to relax those hard working arms on the beach soon.

    ReplyDelete