Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nothing to do....

Today was a very good day off, probably one of the best days off ever. By that I mean, Buddy was in school and I am in my early retirement phase with nothing better to do than a little of this...

Poor Buddy, when he came home, he had nothing better to do than a little of this...



In other news, Buddy completed his second day of school without incident. Matter of fact the kid that reported on Buddy's exemplary behavior yesterday, once again commented on Buddy's fine upbringing. To defend his own honor, Buddy reported he farted a silent but deadly one.He said it was so stinky it even stunk him out and all the kids kept making comments about "someone needing to go to the bathroom". Buddy countered them by offering up that it was "just a fart"! My boy, how did I forget to teach him that you never claim a stinky fart? Hmmmph!
So all in all a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment