Sunday, March 6, 2011

Home Sweet Home...

Did you know we moved to Hawaii? Not that Buddy or I are so super excited about the move. We took a very exhaustingly, long trip to Seattle to visit the in-laws and drop off the car. Buddy was sure to tell EVERY SINGLE PERSON he saw during that trip (mind you it took two days and a hotel overnighter) that we were driving (by ourselves of course) to Seattle and then moving to Hawaii. I passed it off as just a cute kid thing, but on the inside, let me assure you I was bursting to tell them the exact same information (minus the alone part, so we could escape the freaky roadside killers). Approximately 2 hours ago we arrived at our new home, where we took off our shoes, and watched a beautiful sunset from our lanai. So here is just a mishmash of pictures of the house we are renting, of course with it's own lemon tree, and a little smidgen of some cute Buddy pictures, because who can resist (I know I can't)....




Buddy wanted to send a shout out to his peeps from Dancing Moose Montessori, of course a shout out in Buddy style...

So all in all a very super, very surreal, fantastic, day!

3 comments:

  1. Danni I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danni, It's Hemi's mom Karen, I am so excited you are living everyones dream! Hemi was so dissapointed she didn't get to say bye to Buddy, she was so sick the day he left Dancing Moose. I was so excited when Ms. Erin told me you had a blog. I was wondering if Buddy and Hemi could keep in touch. She talks about him constantly and she would love to either email or call or even write. If it's okay let me know and I'll give you my email address and exchange addresses.
    Have a great day!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it would be good to give you my email address. it's kyakovich@utah.gov

    ReplyDelete