Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rose colored glasses....

Today Buddy and Shane were playing a game on the internet while I once again did a workout video! Every couple of minutes Buddy would turn around and smile at me, and then get a surprised look on his face (he's a born actor you know) and say "Wow mom, you're getting thinner, I can see it". Now if only the rest of the world would put on his rose colored glasses they would think I'm the coolest thing since sliced bread!
Here's a picture of my favorite cheerleader (and my favorite dad)....

And since it's my blog and I can do whatever I want, here are a few other pictures I thought were post worthy because Buddy is just that cute (and I'm not biased)...

Seriously, he's kinda chunky, of course a cute chunky!














Wow, sorry I couldn't help myself with the baby flashbacks, I'll totally blame my infertility on this montage!
All in all a super fantastic, miracle workout session, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment