Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trappin'...


Today we set a leprechaun trap. The high quality mother I am, I would never have thought to do such a thing, but thank goodness I have Buddy to tell me my roles as a mother. Last year in preschool Buddy helped build a trap with his class, and then the leprechaun came and left green pee in the toilet! I'm sure that leprechaun did more than pee, but Buddy being Buddy, it was definitely the most memorable act! When I told Buddy it was St. Patricks day, he told me a trap was the first thing we had to do this morning!



Buddy even made a lovely welcome sign and painted his nails for the occasion...



Unfortunately, we didn't catch the leprechaun....

(I kinda feel bad about this one, he was really upset, but then I didn't want to have another anti-tooth fairy campaign on my hands).
On the bright side however, we caught something else a little less magical, and a little more "poopy" (at least I think)...

So all in all a super fantastically Irish-Hawaiian day!

No comments:

Post a Comment