Thursday, November 1, 2012

Old Geezers....

It's barely past 7 pm and everyone is asleep in the house but Buddy and me! Hmmm, must have worn my parents out with doing all the chores around my house and the volunteering I signed them up for at Buddy's school! After everyone went to bed I started working on my talk to give at Buddy's baptism on Sunday (honestly I tried pawning off the job to my parents, but Buddy was way too cute with his request to let my fear of public speaking put a damper on things) and Buddy sat next to me on the couch and whispered in my ear "if I watch Blue's Clues will you promise not to tell anyone"....
So here I am not telling you about the first episode he watched, mums totally the word on the first episode, it's the second one I'm allowed to talk about.....it's all in the fine print! My boy, thank goodness he's still at the age where he wants to cuddle, give loves and watch "baby" shows! So all in all a super fantastic, not growing up too fast, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment