Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Big Brother is watching you.....

Today Buddy played big brother to his cousin Ace....

I'm pretty certain my boy was made to be a big brother and I think I actually feel more sympathy these days for him than for me about my empty uterus. Buddy had a fantastic time, and I'm pretty certain Ace's parents had a fantastic time today too. But then again, it's pretty tough to have a bad time when you're flying in one of these (well, unless someone is puking on your flight....or there is a screaming baby....or there is a malfunction...other than that, it's tough to have a tough time)
So after we dropped them off at their dock, we decided we needed a little pick me up! Shopping always helps....
Perhaps we should have hit the toy aisle instead? In other news our elf had a Star Wars space ball fight last night....
(Goodboy is hiding under the helmet). Hopefully, the elf will up the ante soon, since Buddy is under the impression that the elf is supposed to get more and more mischievous the closer it gets to Christmas! Errr, who has my boy been talking too? Oh well, only 41 more days till Christmas! So all in all a super fantastic, family fun, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment