Sunday, November 25, 2012

Huh?

Through lots of trial and error, we've found that if you reenact scenes from Home Alone....

Time will fly by at church. You are welcome for our unselfish sacrificing of actually listening to the speakers during sacrament. In other news, Shane gave me his cooties and so now I'm having a sick day from work....which is pretty lame since I only work once a week.  You'd think I'd have the consideration to get sick one of the other 6 days of the week instead! Anyway, since  I have way too many OCD genes circulating through my body, before I could rest in my " sick bed", I have now cleaned my entire house.....so much for a day of rest! Now that I'm able to "rest", the boy and I are watching Empire Strikes Back! He is sooooooo excited, who knew regular ole' TV actually showed good stuff anymore? In case you haven't heard, Star Wars is his newest obsession (let's hope it lasts until Christmas, or Christmas may be a bit of a bust this year)! In way less important news, the elf decided to breakout the trains..... Seriously, who bought Buddy all those trains? No really, how many hands does that kid have? Just kidding, I stand firmly behind my train purchases, it's all the hot wheel toys that I'll put in on my regret list (who knew they were so cheap and flimsy?)!
So all in all a super fantastic, time flying, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment