Sunday, November 4, 2012

Especially especial special day!

Today was Buddy's baptism day....

Those are two of Buddy's friends, unfortunately I forgot to take my good camera and unfortunately I've never had a kid get baptized before to think about taking pictures with me, his grandpa (who baptized him) or all of the representatives of the Beeder/Breeding (maiden name not something we're doing) Clan (which was just me and my parents)! Oh well. Anyway, I gave the talk on baptism.. I had a little science experiment/analogy about washing away sins that one side of the room got to see really well......I'll blame my nerves and shaky hands for that one. But hey, how often do you get to do science experiments in the chapel under the ruse of spirituality? Afterwards we had a joint shin-dig with the other family that was having a baptism today too! It was quite a full house (I'll blame the other family for that!)! Now we are relaxing and I am mentally spent with my party quota for at least a week (look out for next week though)! So all in all a super fantastic, fantastically awesome, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment