Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday (really) is a special day!

This morning the Budster and I played with the awesome electronic set he got from Grandma Judy for his birthday....

As if that weren't awesome enough, after lunch we made cupcakes while listening/singing/dancing to Disney's Silly Song CD (if you don't have it I highly recommend it). There really is nothing better than a Buddy in your kitchen singing and dancing to "I'm my own Grandpa", but get your own Buddy, mine is already taken. Then I took Buddy and his best friend (well, one of many best friends') out to see "Wreck it Ralph". Afterwards, we decided to go get some disgusting sushi....
Poor boys having to suffer through such hardships! They were in HEAVEN.....a heaven with a circulating array of sushi! After we dropped off Buddy's friend we decided to add Shane to the fun and do a flashlight night walk.....yeah, pretty sure Shane didn't think it was fun since the we were facing gale force winds and all of our ears were frozen off when we got home! In other news, the elf turned our milk green last night...
Buddy was so worried for the elf that he had Shane put him in front of our little heater to warm up for a little while. I reminded Buddy he came from the North Pole, then he reminded me, that this is a Hawaiian Elf and he is only use to drops in temperature at nighttime (good point I believe)! Thankfully the elf warmed up quickly, because having a heater on in a house that's already sweltering is not super fantastic! Hopefully the elf can just avoid the kitchen all together tonight? So all in all a super fantastic, loving on my boy, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment