Monday, November 12, 2012

Utter chaos....

When I went to work last night, I left Shane in charge of making sure the elf didn't get into too much trouble. Pretty sure I must be married to the most awesome man on earth!
Yep, that's our elf, looking through the scope, to hit the apples that have been set precariously on the cabbage patch kids. Mind you, Shane actually shot through both the apples for Buddy to find! We've got a whole case of awesome happening over here! In other news, after my 3 hour power nap, I woke up to some text messages about a pool party( 2 different family friends were there and invited us to join them, so kind of like a party, but not), so of course we high tailed it to the pool lickitey split! When we decided we were pruney enough, we came home, bringing an extra kid in the process (because you can never have too many kids...just ask Buddy). While his friend finished up a school project that he was working on, Buddy finished this....


Buddy did a fantastic job, and that's not just my bias talking (it's my pride and my bias)! So how do you celebrate a job well done? Well, how 'bout an impromptu party for your friend's belated 30th birthday at your house....with a little chaos tossed in....
Yep, that was fun. So now I'm exhaused, who knew that sleeping only 3 hours over a 48 hour period could do that to you? So all in all a super fantastic, loving the chaos....and my bed, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment