Sunday, November 11, 2012

There's no place like Gnome....

I found some cute gnomes at target yesterday (I'm thinking possibly they are suppose to be Christmas Elves since they were stuck in the Christmas junk/decorations pile). This morning my boy and I bonded over some paint and our Disney Silly Songs on repeat....


The last one is my painted gnome....unfortunately my arms are not long enough to take a picture of the both of us and our gnomes (stinkin' Darwin, if I came from monkeys, I think I would have kept my monkey arms, thank you very much). I'll take another picture once the boy is done painting his, but he has done a fantastic job!  Who knew singing songs and painting could be so glorious.....errrr, other than probably every single painter out there.....but other than them, who knew? In other news, the elf got a little crazy last night after drinking up a bottle of syrup and finished up a gingerbread house Buddy was creating.....
Hopefully the elf doesn't fall into a diabetic coma and forget to do something awesome while I'm working tonight (my partner in crime (Shane, not Buddy this time) has been warned)! So all in all a super fantastic, living a Disney Musical, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment