Saturday, November 3, 2012

Distractions.....

Buddy got this.....
this morning, and he has been quite distracted ever since! Sheesh, 10 minutes into the ceremony and the kids are already over it....
Perhaps if they walked around holding their trophies that would hold their attention. Oh wait, my kid did do that all day! I'm also pretty certain that he'll be sleeping with it tonight! So let's continue on with our distractions, shall we? I took my parents to a botanical garden (old people love that stuff)....


Poor kid wouldn't hold still....except to pose with the god Ku, cause according to Buddy (not the posted signs), if you pose like Ku you will become strong and powerful like him.....

Every few feet I'd find my little guy looking like he was in the middle of doing something I was afraid would roll down his leg (that makes sense, his bowels are where all his strength lies)! In other news, my parents took us out for my birthday (it's next Wed.). While we were leaving the restaurant someone was cranking their music way too loud which of course meant that I had to break into dance! Which led to Buddy telling me to stop, which led me to holler out multiple times that I was Buddy's mom, which led to Buddy continuing to tell me to stop, which led to Shane flashing lights on my awesome dance moves, which led to Buddy crying from embarrassment. Yep, I'm that good of a mother! I keep reminding Buddy that the embarrassment just gets better and better as he ages (I'm nice that way to warn him). So all in all a super fantastic, hanging with the fam, day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment