Friday, November 23, 2012

Boys....

Today we got a text from one of Buddy's BFF's asking to be saved from what I like to call.....a case of the sisters! Now I believe he's enjoying a bit of this boy nirvana....
They've built a fort, dug under the house (I'm definitely not a boy because I don't understand the huge attraction, but they all want to do it), rummaged through the junk stored under the house from the previous owners, and then got scared of dinner....
Hmmm, who knew it was as easy as a shrimp's head to frighten a pair of 8 year olds, both of whom participated in an autopsy of a dead bird just this week with me? Weird, kind of like women who can't stand the site of blood, but are women???Just sayin'! In other news, the boys are having a sleep over in the tent and the elf is anxiously awaiting their slumber to ensue for some trickery! Also, Buddy is going to a Nerf gun birthday party tomorrow (I'm seriously thinking the Nerf people need to contact me for my official endorsement check)! So all in all a super fantastic, go to sleep already, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment