Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Deep thoughts by Buddy Beeder.....

On the eve of this Presidential Election, my boy is contemplating......
Well, poop, pee, farts, basically what any other 8 year old boy is thinking of. Wait, other boys aren't obsessed over body functions and don't write about the aforementioned body functions in their brand new journal (with a picture of Jesus on the front nonetheless)! Hmmmmm, awkward! In other news, I believe that elf is going a little crazy with our printer....
Shane is hoping Santa sends the elf back with printer ink next time though.....killjoy! So all in all a super fantastic, guess who's turning 40 tomorrow.....
Here's a hint, it's not Buddy and it's not the horses (well, maybe it's their birthday too, so maybe it is them and not me after all...now my uterus doesn't have to feel so pressured about my tick tock biological clock) day!

No comments:

Post a Comment