Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Weepy Wednesday....

Today was a regular ole' Wednesday, well other than the fact that my parents were here and I turned 40....it was just like every other Wednesday! Buddy had tennis lessons....
Apparently todays lesson was on retrieval (money well spent I say)! Then off to Cub Scouts, I had a meeting I had to be at, so he hitched a ride with some of our favorite neighbors and somehow finagled me into letting Goodboy the elf go with him (finagled/spoiled). The elf was safely tucked in a lunch box with a reminder that Goodboy was not to be touched under any circumstances.....we all know where this is going don't we! A room full of Cub Scouts with the attention span of a gnat versus one helpless elf. Buddy returned home and when he got into bed he immediately started to cry that one of his friends touched the elf even though Buddy told him not too. Buddy was so upset that the elf was going to leave and never come back that I had to make a quick phone call to Santa to make sure things would be OK (thank goodness for Santa giving me his hotline number a few years back for emergencies like this, I know I'm pretty rad right....and totally not a liar). So now my boy is asleep and it looks like someone else is a little tuckered out too...

Good ole' Santa, he's pretty awesome, he sent Goodboy back to rest up at our house with a thank you note to the Budster for trying so hard to protect Goodboy! I think that's pretty awesome, but that's just me, I guess we'll see what Buddy thinks of it all in the morning! So all in all a super fantastic, no longer weeping (that goes for me and Buddy), day!

No comments:

Post a Comment