Monday, January 14, 2013

A boy and his "Turd".....

Here's a picture of a boy and his turd.....
Oh wait, I didn't capture the infamous "turd" in this picture... Let me try that again....
There's Turd!!!!  The turtle's nickname is turd, which is quite appropriate considering I clean is tank about every 3 days! What, you didn't think I'd show you my boy and a real turd did you, oh wait, don't answer that! In other news, when I woke up from my afternoon preparation for my night shift tonight the boy was kind enough to pose with me....
Then he kindly pointed out where I'm starting to get wrinkles...
We decided the one on my cheeks don't count because they're from smiling. Excellent point I do believe, now I'm thinking the ones around me eyes shouldn't count, because they're from seeing, which is kind of the same thing! So all in all a super fantastic, love my boy, even if he loves a turd (in all forms), day!

1 comment: