Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lazy mothering of the 21st century....

I worked last night, which means I am a bundle of energy today! I think I might have overexerted my pointer finger from capturing Buddy in our little game of picture tag....




By the way, I totally rule that game! Seriously, what did I ever do without my iPhone....I shudder to think of all the face to face contact I'd actually have to engage in! Just kidding, I totally documented the face to face contact I got today (if only for me to reminisce about it when he's a teenager and no longer giving me hugs)...
Just pretend my hair doesn't look like a gross mess, cause that's what I'm doing to allow myself to post this! So all in all a super fantastic, playing without leaving the comfort of the couch, day!

No comments:

Post a Comment